Monday, March 07, 2005

Anniversaries

Damn, two years has gone by so quick, and it's 11:13 am and I'm reminded that it has been such a long time since I've seen your face, heard your voice, felt your physical presence in my life. Although, I'm thankful that I occasionally feel your spiritual presence when I wake or I'm on my way to sleep- or maybe just riding down the street- sometimes it's a simple glimmer of ur shadow or maybe ur smile coming through the shadows of my room or the touch of ur hand on mine or on my shoulder and I know that your still with me. The strength of your life/ of your compassion has strengthened me beyond words- I can only attempt to express what I feel when I look back at all you helped me to learn about myself and life. And right now, with every breakthrough I have- it's your grace in which you accepted your fate/ your "death" that inspires me to want to live my life better.

Right now, in this moment I hope that you are witnessing the great man that I'm becoming- how I'm growing out of my boundaries of self loathing and silence as I continue to reach out again to feel/to touch/to live/ to trust myself n others n the world around

No comments: