Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Conflicted Feelings

I just unpacked all of Hot's Shyt- I don't knwo what it is or why- but I do love him even though a part of me doesn't want to be with him and just wants him out of my life- I'm so conflicted- or bipolar- I'll probably be packing his shyt right back up- at any rate, i feel a lil guilty, I mean if he's going to leave why can't he leave in a peaceful way instead of "damn I had to beat that niggahs ass to get him out my apartment" I just don't get it- Am I that afraid of being alone, sleeping alone, wondering my life on my own that I allow myself to remain in this situation or is this just an example of what its going to take for me to really have enough- to be fed up enough to be done with the brotha-

2 comments:

SmilingOnThaDL said...

STAY STRONG! I hate having serious mood swings, too! LOL!

Dirk said...

Man, you did the right thing cause there are too many diseases out there for someone not to be faithful. Listen to me and I'm thinking about doing the same thing. Hmmm.