Thursday, July 28, 2005

Enough is Enough

Man, you know when they say "enough is enough"???

Well I've had enough-

I told Hot that he needed to be out of my house by tonight and Goddammit I mean it! I'm changing my locks this afternoon-

-I'm soooooo proud of myself!-

I mean shyt who wants to take care of a grown ass man- I know I surely don't!

Sowhat my crazyass is single again- but shyt it feels good to be free-

Honestly, I'm a lil scared of being a hoe and all that but I'm more ambitious about doing what I want to do and not letting someone hold me down and making me depressed, anger, or even crazier than I already am-

-so brothas and sistas watch out because I may go anyway the wind blows-

Whoa, it feels so good to finally know that whatever spell he put on me is finally broken- yeah it cost alot emotional, physically, financially and otherwise but when you know better you do better and right now since I know better- I gots to do better-

No comments: