Thursday, April 28, 2005

Random thoughts

Ok, I've been Super busy in the last few weeks- my job has taken off- if it's not a Board Meeting, it's a Committee Meeting, and if it's not a Committee Meeting, it-s an Industry Meeting, and in the midst of all the meetings are preparing for the meetings- I mean I just can't show up looking sharp without something intellegent or a lil tid bit to share or discuss right? Well, Recently I've been on top of everything except my poetry and pursuing my acting career- I told myself I was going to sign up for this class- but the class started on Monday and I had a Board Meeting on Tuesday and I just didn't get a chance to take the money over there- now I know I can still take the class because it's only one day that I missed I mean come on, one fucking day! But, in the end analysis one day always matters- you know a day late and a dollar short-

So, anyway, we have a office pet now- we found a turtle in the yard and since everyone was worried that it would get hurt or eaten I brought a turtle cage and he sits over on the cabinets bored out of his mind, but safe and being feed- but then again he could have been free, unsafe, and find his own food right? It's amazing how we as humans have this instinctual reaction to "save" things but then enslave them for our own pleasure- Hmmm- just something to think about-

What else is going on? Oh, well I got called in to audition for Purlie at the Goodman- I was kinda excited until I realized that the audition is today and I'm not necessarily prepared. I mean they gave me two days to prepare a song from a "Black Broadway" show and prepare a side- and I'm sorry but I haven't had time to do much of anything- I've been too busy playing God of War on play station and avoiding going to the gym- but I've promised myself I would go back this week, I don't want to look a hot shitty mess 4th if July weekend. So, getting back to the poing- So, here goes yet another opportunity- another audition for another part that I'm probably not right for because I can't sing worth a lick! LOL- But, telling the truth- I was the kidd they would tell to not sing so loud- So, Purlie it is, But Purlie I ain't- but then again I really don't know- So, I'm comtemplating cancelling my audition with of course 4-5 hours notice or trying to prepare and going in and seeing what happens- At this point don't know- maybe if I didn't need the sheet music for the song, It would be easier to decide.

Ok, what else is going on in my world- oh, earlier today I was being nosey reading pages on blackplanet- why in my fucked up mind would i invite madness into my life so early in the morning? don't ask me- i obviously lost all my sense years ago- so I'm on BP reading and it is pure madness- why black people got to act boogie- just cause u got internet access doesnt mean u all that- shyt its a commonality these days- shyt if u aint got the internet or at least can take ur ass to the library to get on the internet u just plain old COUNTRY! And that shyt makes even me mad as hell- Welcome to the 21 Century asshole.... lol-- No, this is the funny thing, years ago when I first got an e-mail account I gave my e-mail address to someone and my mother overhears my e-mail address and she replies what is up with this "hotmale" thing?? I'm like HUN????? I finally get it- and I'm like mom it's hot "MAIL" like the mail you get in the mailbox- damn some folks are so slow or just left behind- but then again whats the difference?

2 comments:

Ricky said...

Damn, my aunt asked me one time what the "hot male" thing was all about. She thought it had something to do with being gay. I had to end up explaining what it was. I tell you some people.

ClayStarr said...

i would prefer a hot MALE myself.