Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Deletion of Cutiepie

Per the request of Pooquie- here's the status with cutiepie. <----- (Notice how he's name ain't in color no more- hint, hint, hint.)

Well, everyone remembers how crazy I was about cutiepie a few weeks ago- Well with time things wear out I guess, especially when a brotha wants you to chase after him- so I left well enough alone- Well, the last straw was basically when I would log on the net and see this negro on line but everytime I talked to him, he talked about how busy he was. and it wasn't only that he was on line he was on men4sexnow.com I think that' the correct website with his dick out- and remember I didn't meet this brotha on the net- Initially I started to call his ass and ask him what was up, but declined because he's a grown ass man and that's his right to hoe his ass out if thats what he wants to do- shortly after the 1st time I saw him on the net, I saw him out and you know we hugged and talked for a while- then I left it alone, started calling him maybe once a week, wasn't trying to cramp his style and since he was so busy anyway- what difference did it make? Ah, our last two encounters have been pleasant- not pleasant like me running up in him or kissing him in his mouth but you know standard greeting with a nice hug and then go on about your business.... the 1st of the last two episodes concluded in me asking him"when were we going to fuck?" I mean shyt, he's on the internet looking for sex anyway- so shyt if you want some dick, it's right here----but anyway the brotha was like smiling and shyt but wasnt giving a brotha NO play and NO ATTENTION... so I ain't slow- ain't nothing slow but my piss and that ain't tooo slow.. so, I left his ass alone- but not before we had one good night- this was the night that i went over the brothas house before going to go see a play- wrote a poem about it- search the blogs to read it- cause the brotha had me OPEN....

But at any rate, that one night was kewl ass hell although he ain't give me no booty or try to get any- I still think he's kewl- I'm just not the brotha for him- and that's kewl- it is what it is....

So, where am I at now? Hold your breathe- but back fucking with Hot... my EX- yep- I'm back to laying up with my Ex. hey once in a while a brotha needs something familiar and recently I needed to get my skin cleared and because I'm not loose like that, no offense to those who are, but had to go back to something familiar- hey once in a while a brotha wants some d*&%- And that shyt is funny to me- because never thought I would ever say that but hey- it is what it is---- which brings me to the next question- why brothas afraid to admit they give booty up????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cause they equate giving up the booty to being feminine. Which we all know is bull. Give it a few years. Remember when everybody was scared to say that they sucked dicked or ate pussy? Soon, giving up some ass will be no big deal.

The LoveHater said...

You know how kneegrows like to do all their $#!+ behind closed doors. Black gay men always have to "be on top" if its sex or anything. They have to be in control. Control means masculinity. Masculinity is power. If you're on top, then you have all of the power. They fuck the ones they want to dominate and get fucked by the ones they want to dominate them, ones as/more manly than them. Its really some bullshit.

I don't know what is up with CutiePie I know how disappointing that must be, seeing someone you're liking on the net with his di¢k out [was his face in the picture too?] I haven't had that happen to me like that but this dude I used to talk to has been posing online for years with just a towel over his crotch! It's so funny cus he is sooo quiet and reserved. He's a big thick teddy bear type and loves to show off his [ok] body! LOL He'd do much better in a flannel shirt and some timbs!