Monday, June 19, 2006

When it Rains..........

When it Rains it pours.. and this weekend it was raining men in and out of my life, like I don't know what. In the matter of days, I've gone from a lonely emotionalfull brotha to an occupied emoitionfull, sensual, kissing, hugging, brotha....

It all began last weekend when I was invited to a card party by AlphaTeddybear...Alpha decided to through this party for the hell of it and well I was priveleged enough to warrant an invitation- so there I was in a room full of men, some cute, some not so cute, but all full of personality and vigor.. so as the card games went on at some point the Board games began and I'm a big traditional type of monopoly, scrabble, clue, scattegories, type of guy.. so a group of us started playing a game of I guess it was scattergories.-- (its the game where you roll the dice and everyone has a card and you have to fill out categories withour repeating other answers) so there we are like 4 cuties out of the 6 of us and one cute was off limits so while I still flirted with him there was no way I was touching that with a 10 FT pole... so anyway, this other player SweetandNiceAssArms kept repeating my answers--- I mean he wasn't trying to but some how he was all up in my head... so I was flirting with him and shyt... but then again I flirt with everyone.. So, at any rate, I didn't know if dude was there with someone so I played it kewl.. only to receive a phone call later from Alpha asking if I found anyone interesting.. well I spoke up dude and actually dude also thought that i was "interesting" so eventually i told Alpha to give Sweet my #. and we talked for like 3-4 hours the first day that was followed by him coming over and chilling out... we hugged.. kissed.. laid up, took naps.. it was nice.. i slept really good with dude... was real comfortable.. he even gave me some booty... and it was good....i fucked the shyt out of him and then we went back to sleep.. and i slept good.. thought.. ok....damn dude might be kewl for a minute... i'm comfortable wit him, he's cuddling skills are up.. aigght, that's whats up--- that's until... I slept with..... Jamacian.....

Jamacian. and I met a few weeks ago, originally I didn't remember him, when he called me I was like what you look like and where did we meet and to say the least I need to leave the liquor alone... But at any rate, so one day last week, we were going to the same place and I told him to come over and introduce himself once he got there.. so here comes this cute ass brotha with this big ass Colgate smile and he's like I'm Jamacian..... and I'm like nah yo u a cutie... and that was that.. wanted to kiss him right there but i held back.. so he calls me the next day and we meet for something to eat and we talk and this brotha has a head like a muthafuckka on his shoulders and his famiyl knows about him and he's kewl with the famiyl and he's been n a relationship and he looks me strai8 in the eyes when he's talking and we took a walk after dinner and i just kissed this man on Michigan Ave and although it made him nervous i didn't care... so...... damn his kisses feel good... and i'm running into him and a few days later it happened... what happened.. it happened....IT

was surprising and shocking because we spent most of the time kissing and this brotha was rubbing on me so delicately and so carefull and my body felt like it was on fire, I talking spasmism and jolts of enery that only Aphrodite or Venus herself could have surged down into my limbs because all I remember is that I was shaking like a leaf and this brotha was just continously kissing me like he found his treasure of gold and my body jolted with electric, the kisses became more passionate and suddenly I heard myself saying put it in me... and I blushed cause i was like what the fuck am i talking about.. and he was like are u sure thats what u want.. with a faint smile my mind began to wig out but my body my body, wanted this man, wanted this grip and so we got the rubber and he put it in me.. as soon as it slide in a came-- ohh damn baby.. damn.. and i laid there on top of him and we drifted off to sleep... hours later i awoke still in his embrace with a big ass smile on my face.. like damn am I dreaming??? it was unbelievable and me giving up booty and we ain't in no relationship- don't even want to wig out regarding that and dude stayed over again last night and we ain't had sex since what was that Thursday... i think also dealing with all the stress of my job, i just needed some real quick... and it was good, even if i could only last a few moments... as i shook with excasty dude looked at me-- threw me really.. kissed me again, and cradled me to sleep..the shyt was HOTTTTTT!!! and we spent last night together again and the brotha even helped me wash clothes.....

But I felt bad cause all day yesterday I was laying up with YounginfromFLA. Young and I met a few weeks back from a buddy I've mine, the intitial was shyt chemistry that ole masculine ass you across the room and just feel a muthafuckka looking at you type of shyt... but he was with my boy Musclebod.. so I had to be respectful and see what was the business between them before i could make my move.. so i lured in the bushes looking through the leaves and enjoying the occasional glimpses when i would allow our eyes to met and it was like fire.. with each look we wanted each other more and more.. but i kept back... i would have to retreat way across the rooom when he's look began to become desire... he would look and smile and i would look and blush, bite my lip, and then smile back, it was a game.. who would and how would this be conquered... well i did the due diligence, stepped to my boy, inquired:

"Yo whats up wit u and dude?"
"Nuttin man we just chillen?"
"So, yall fucking?"
"Nah man ..."

20,000 more questions insue... ok, I had the info or the clearance to see what was this going to be... who would be conquered.. who would give into this Magnetism first.. so .. a few more days.. a few more smiles.. a few more... hugs.. and pounds... and shyt this brotha made me blush yet again... and Saturday night it all came to a head.. but not before asking my boy again.. "what's up wit yall?" Yet, again no answers So, I made my move and I could tell dude was on it.. like what took you so long.. it was HOT!!!! We finally were in each others arms and Youngin just started kissing me and I was like what the fuck.. so you know me I started kissing him back... and the next thing I knew we were buck ass naked just kissing.. and this brotha was you could tell he was a playa... body, dick, ass, face... charm.. good kisser.. so we started off on the "stupid convo" between kisses... you suck dick, you do this, yo do that.. and i was like dude nah.. i ain't loose like that... if u trying to be wit me than we can talk but right now aint the time... so we just kept kissing like we were crazy and we woke up, started talking, and started kissing again.. the next thing i knew we were cumming all over each other, we jumped in the shower, went back to bed.. kissing some more... than more sleep.. i'm just holding dude... he's letting me hold him, i'm like damn... this feels gooooooddddd.....we finally get up so i can take him home, and before i'm like yo lets get something to eat cause i don't wanna let him go yet.... so we get some Burger King and we're talking more and more and more... I drop him off.. but not before he sneaks in a two final kisses.. one on my neck as I'm driving down the street and the other one smack dab on my lips before he gets out the car.. and then i sneak in one smack dab on his lips while he's standing on the side of my car.. i then departed with a smile big ass day on my face...

and then i'm back home..

back to returning the 11 missed calls on my phone and guess what both MuscleBod (seems as if they were or had fucked after all and now my boy aint too happy wit me..shyt, I asked.. I inquired.....), Jamacian and Sweet called.. and I'm like what's a brotha to do.. so I return all 11 missed calls...

ended up spending the night with Jamacian and man it felt good.. we just slept in each others arms. and he washed me up in the shower.. he holds me tight.. then i hold him tight.. and i sleep on his chest and than him on mine.. and his kisses.. last night he helped me wash clothes and i was like yo back off of me or I'm going to kiss u...:-) thats crazy.... i guess in a way they all started with a kiss.. the question is what will they end with or who will i end up having something with

.. one week, three guys, many many many kisses...... who kisses me the best, who makes me feel special.. who will it be... what will become of me..... this is rain, rain drops, thunderstorms, thunder, and clouds making the sun shine again... and shyt maybe hopefully even a nice rainbow and hopefully i will be looking at it in the arms of someone else.. but whom?

2 comments:

Cash S. said...

Looks like you will have some decisions to make, but for now have fun! You're single, you can mingle, just be sure not to lead anyone one and definitely play safe!

4GOTTEN1 said...

As long as it is all safe have fun man. YOu should play the field have a good time. I sort of wish i could do the same thing. Pick some one when you are done