Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dreams or Nightmares and why am I having them...

Last night or rather earlier this morning, I awoke from a dream or nightmare- I remembered this disillusion which was weird, the other weird thing was that I was content sleeping in Jamacain's arms until I realized that I was dreaming about someone else... this person I was dreaming about is a str8 guy who I guess you can say I've flirted with from time to time, but nothing serious or offensive, just a quick smile or an over extended conversation here and there. We both own the same kind of dogs, and were both young black urban professionals- but why would I be having a dream about this guy?

And in the dream- which was bizarre in itself... I was sitting on his bed and he was partially clothed.. he was covered by a blanket and I could see his chest hair and the bottom of his legs but everything else was covered by this blanket... also, the conversation wasn't sexual at all- It was like I was in dudes apartmentnot sure if I knocked on the door or whatever, but all I remember is that dude was laying in the bed and there were like female condoms and regular condoms out-- they were used and i was like damn dude did u get ur fuck on or what-- and he was like yeah i come alot... and then for whatever reason... it was like he was closer to me... like say in the beginning of the dream he was a distance away-- imagine sitting on someones king size bed and there are stretched out but like on their side of the bed and like a minute later they are on your side of the bed and almost right dead in ur face.. like almost in a kissable distance... and this is like a regular freindly conversation...

so dude is like that close to me and i guess i felt like we would kiss or that i could have kissed him.. but then i woke up!!!!! I opened my eyes and I was in the arms of Jamacain and comfortable at that until the dream came back to me like hot lava out of a volcano- I wanted to move, to scream, to write, but Jamacain looked to comfortable I didn't want to wake him, so I ponder the dream for a minute than looked at this man in front of me, took him in my arms even tighter and drifted back to sleep...

But yo, if anyone is a dream interpreter, please let me know what this dream might have meant.. cause i don't even like str8 guys like that- (and yeah I know i was flirting with dude in the past, but i have boundaries and always make sure i'm being respectful i mean most of the time, they don't even know I'm flirting with them...)

No comments: