Thursday, August 04, 2005

Update

Man, last night went to the Faith Evans concert- I didn't know she was off the chain like that and man her backup singers were blowing like the wind- wrestling like thunder and lightning- that shyt was off the hook, not to mention that I got not 1, not 2,but 3 tickets for like $14.00- Because I go to the venue for the concerts alot- So, got a great price on the tickets- but shyt they got they money at the bar because I was guzzling up Absolut all night especially after that green was giving me cotton mouth- Man I had the nerve to smoke an entire blunt before the concert walking down the street then went in the bathroom and smoked a joint. I was like whoa! And shyt the brothas were scoping last night like crazy or maybe people are always freindly like that-

2 comments:

The Foxybrown Show said...

Sounds like you had a great time bro. Yeah I'm a big Faith fan but I'm surprised you said the concert was so hot because you usually does not do well with live performances but that mean green can be some powerful stuff...
(looks at watch) Is it 4:20 yet??

Holla back on the blog!

Danielle said...

I love me some faith evans!