Monday, August 08, 2005

Craziness Last Night-

Man, ole man, ole man, I have never experienced anything like ole BigDick from last night- Ok, how do I explain this- ok, lets start at the beginning- Yesterday, I spent alot of time with my new puppy and then houseduties, washing clothes and things- so I'm at the laundry mat and my buddy BigOleFreak calls me- Now, I don't fuck with BigOleFreak like that because well look at his name- However, I do like to watch BigOleFreak Freak, so this negro calls me at like 10:30pm talking about him and ParkDude and BigDick are getting together, and I'm like man it's late I got to work and yada yada yada, and he says what I love to hear- dude is masculine got a Bog Dick and LOVES to get fucked so I'm like kewl- maybe I'll go against the code and do a late sunday night sinning duty- Ok, so I put my clothes in the washer, run to the gas station- vacuum out my car, clean all the junk out and head back to the laundry mat to dry my clothes, I get back put my clothes in the dryer, call BigOleFreak and see what's up- I mean shyt, it's been 1/2 hour- I'm thinking yall should be sucking dicks by now- Well, ain't no body get there yet- I'm like man I'm going to dry and fold my clothes and I got to walk my dog- so I might come over there cause I'm thinking they on some BS---

Well, I finally finish my clothes and call BigOleFreak and noone is there yet- so I tell him call me when everybody is there- so about 10 minutes later he calls and says dude just got there, I'm like kewl, I'm on my way- Now, I'm like this dude better be tight because it's after midnight now- So, I park, go to the door and this cute ass thugged out cat is also waiting for BigOle to open the door- I'm like whassup man, he like whassup- we go up stairs, it's hot as a bitch, I like dude turn on the air and get a brotha a glass of water- and I tell dude to get naked shyt I didn't come over here to socialize at 12:20am, shyt!! Well dude brings me a galllon of water and a glass- and starts taking off BigDick's clothes- man next thing I know this niggah is naked got the Biggest, Fattest dick I ever seen but man he got stockings on- I'm bugging out right like-WTF fuck just happened between walking up the stairs with this thugged out cat and him taking his clothes off- well to say the least hsi dick wasn't the only thing big on him- he's booty hole was wide the fuck open- I'm talking about you could put a soda bottle up shorty's shyt- And I don't fuck with loose ass niggahs- so I tell BigOle to suck dude dick so I can jerk off, so BigOle of Course starts sucking away and he got handle Big's shyt, Big starts begging me to play with his ass and I like niggah hell nah, but I tell BigOle to suck his dick so I can nutt in his face- he starts sucking dude dick harder and harder- well I finally nutt, wash and put my shyt on--- BigOle walks me out- ask me why I didn't let him suck my dick- I'm like man we kewl- but I don't let everyone on my dick like that- I told him he could suck it but I would have to put a rubber on- he's like kewl- inside I'm like no--- especially after you just invited me to met some crazy negro who wore stockings and who u think is the bomb because he has a girlfreind- Well shyt, he must have stole those stockings from his girlfreind- talking about you met him at a straightclub- Well if thats how the guys out of straight clubs are acting- I'm so glad I don't be trying to pick them up out of there- man if that aint some craziness-

7 comments:

ClayStarr said...

you are in time out!

Jamal K. Franklin said...

Mr. Emotional,

Thanks for sharing that bruh! That's really a hot story - ya know, one of those fantasies. Reminds me of what my grandmother Madea once told me. She told me if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, acts like a duck, and sounds like a duck - it probably ain't a duck. Something too good to be true probably is...

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

Tim said...

Dayum...well....dayum...that's all I can say...that's some shyt man!!!

Chosen Brotha said...

Maybe you can hook TIM up with that big dicked bttm. I'm sure he would enjoy it. I LOVE BDB's for some reason. I've only had one and his shit weighted like 5 lbs. But he could take it like a pro. I want some meanful sex NOW! I think that's the only way I can get off and not be horny afterwardsd. I want to be fufilled, not to be mistaked with filled!! Nice post!

lj said...

um..WOW!

DizYaBoy said...

damn man ... that's sum serious shit!

i'd have to agree with claystarr ... i think u need a timeout!!

Danielle said...

dayum.