Monday, August 08, 2005

I Did It---

Ok, I did it, I drove 2 1/2 hours to go pick out and bring home a new puppy and man he is sooooo cuute! He's all white with one brown ear and man this dog is smart as hell- he has yet to have an accident in the house, he barks when he needs to pee or poop, but he's ass still stays in the kennel all day until I'm sure he's housebroken because he's only 6 weeks old. And like a 6 week old lil puppy he follows me everywhere I go or if I'm sitting and has to be within one foot of me, it's so cute-

Also, decided last night that I won't be dating or seeing anyone- at least they won't be coming to the crib because I don't want my dog to be around too many folks-
What else I got up at 7am this morning took him for a 30 minute walk- he peed but didn't poop- I then took him inside feed his behind, and put him in the crate to get some sleep, while I hit the gym- got a quick like 40 minute work out, showered at the gym, saw this dude with this big ole thang- I was like whoa-- speaking of big things- I have to blog about the Big thing a came across last night- an entirely separate blog is needed for that craziness- Anyway back to my lil man--- so went back to the crib, walked him again, then got dressed and now I'm at the office- I'm going to go home around 2pm to walk him again- anyway blog about it later

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Good luck with yah new pupp!