Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Me and My g/f

Damn, I got the bug! Yep, although, I went and got a flu shot two weeks ago somehow, I caught some type of virus or something. But feeling alot better, been down and out since Saturday... but feeling alot better...

Also, not much been up with me, been spending alot of time with CuteandShort, we're going to get tested together on World Aids Day.. and we have really bonded alot.. don't think I've ever met a woman like her before- it's crazy how she has ALL my attention when I'm with her and she's so sweet and considerate... she's like I ain't got to be gay, bi, or straight, just be me and that's enough for her.. that shyt is hot!

Oh, yeah Me & ThatDude had dinner the other day, it was very nice... we went out to eat and than caught a movie, our first date... and why after we had sex like last week did I feel guilty?

CuteandShort is putting that thang on me and we ain't even fucked yet.. it's crazy... but she is a real real lady.....

So, looks like for now it's me and my girlfriend... or it might be me and my girlfriend and my part time boyfriend.. but right now it's definetely me and my girlfriend...

4 comments:

Ladynay said...

So does that mean you gave each other titles? Hmmmmm

Would she mind you having a side dish?

Lady J said...

that is so cool that both of you are getting tested.

Omar Ramon said...

wowee zowee...glad ur feeling better.

good luck with the potential love triangle.

Black Pearl said...

I have a question. I'm in real deep like with this guy and I recently found out that he's bisexual. At first I was like "that ninja gay I don't want him!", but my heart won't let him go and I'm willing to accept him being bisexual. I guess I just wanted to ask some advice about the situation...how does your girlfriend make let you know that she is okay about you liking men? And how did you let her know first off that you were gay?