Sunday, November 19, 2006

Last Journal entry

8/26/06

Either I have multiple personalities or one hell of a story to tell...

8/28/06

The scale lies & the mirror laughs
as I silently hold the cravess that you once held as u kissed me & said that u loved me
now that love is not near
because i gained weight, maybe a few pounds & i am no longer what turns u on..

so i order a hamburger, fries, and cake to comfort the tears- my eyes & the tightening in my chest I do what only I can do.. I eat.. gluttony is my sin
but i still love u
my gluttnous ways lead love away & rolls to the side of my thighs and waist line

8/28/06

I'm so high.. just drank some warm milk n listening to Phyllis Hyman.. so I'm ready for bed...

1 comment:

Ladynay said...

I think you have one heck of a story to tell, so tell it!

Ummm you don't drink warm milk to PH, you drink wine! LOL