Sunday, September 18, 2005

Enough Already

I'm up to my ears in sorrow for the victims of Hurricane Katrina, but shyt enough is enough- I'm tired of seeing the pictures, hearing the stories, and more than anything everybody begging for fucking money- How do I know my money is going to get to the victims- I'm not giving one red fucking cent- Now, I will take my black ass down there and change diapers, give out water, read to kids, help build shyt, or do record keeping, but I will not give my hard earned money to every lil person on the street with a Hurricane Katrina can- that shyt is getting out of hand- I had enough- I've had more than enough- and let me not even get on our president and his dumb ass staff- come the fuck on- it took too fucking long to get the fuck down there- and Condelleza should be ashamed- she's watching Spamalot on Broadway and blacks folks down in MS, New Orleans, and a couple of other states are drowning the fucking death- Spam that bitch with a can of shamealot- because she has totallly disgraced black people and then for her to come out of her mouth and say "race had nothing to do with it" BULL FUCKING shyt--- Impeach all them muthafuckas- and do you really think we will ever know the real number of people who died down there- Nah, Mr. I take full responsibilty is definetely keeping that on the "DL"- I could go on and on and on and on and on with my rage and my sorrow but I'll say enough is enough and calm my lil black ass down...

2 comments:

Ladynay said...

How do you really feel? LOL

The media could cover more than just Katrina and her aftermath.

Ladynay said...

How do you really feel? LOL

The media could cover more than just Katrina and her aftermath.