Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dividing the Waters

Yesterday, I made a life altering decesion.

Yesterday, I decided to resign from my current job next week after my review.

Although, I want to think positively, I know my supervisor is going to say something negative to/about me and I'm going to start crying because I've given my heart and soul to this place.

Now, for those who have previously read my blog- you know that I love my current job, but it's very stressful and I often start crying after the lazy asses critize me but don't assist me or put any work in- I know I probably sound like a cry baby, but oh fucking well- I go beyond the call of duty everyday- when's the last time you've seen a Manger removing snow to ensure the client is happy because the snow plows didn't come or sweeping up trash, or cleaning windows?
Well I'm that type of Manager- A go getter... who gets the job done no matter what.

So, I'm going to do it, resign from my current job without having a new one.. but you wanna know what-- between hell and highwater I believe in me....

2 comments:

Ladynay said...

WOW! I don't really believe in leaving a job w/o a replacement or plan but you know your situation better than me.

Good luck

Miz JJ said...

New to the blog. Maybe you should wait to hear the evaluation. Think positive. Maybe it will be go well.