Sunday, September 23, 2007

The truth is...

The truth is....

I really want to be in a relationship.. to have one brotha to come home to.. to lay up next to.. to feel .. to hold.. to love.. to cherish.. to be mine... so i shouldn't be having sex with anyone who is not this brotha.... i've never felt more sick and tired than i do right now... i want and need to be understood and god if u can hear me, help me be the man i'm supposed to be... help me to be strong and not to hurt people... help me have compassion and empathy for those who have none for me... help me forgive my mother and father and everyone else that has hurt me.... i now realize that i'm hurt and i've been hiding it.... and i need strength to do what i once thought was imposibile "impossible"---- i want and need to begin to forgive those who have hurt me-- and i'm ready to move on..... i'm ready to love again.... lord please help me...

4 comments:

4GOTTEN1 said...

Damn I think I need to be praying that same prayer because it's exactly how I feel.

Tim said...

Man I feel you...i'm not going to give you the cliche about it'll take time and all of that...in all honesty it took me about nine years to find my baby...

All I can say is be patient and remain in prayer.

Darius T. Williams said...

It's funny how God allows us to deal with our own issues and insecurities first...before he allows someone to cross our paths! Keep working on you - that's the goal of life, you're mate will follow.

i am. said...

damnit, you said it.

there's nothing more depressing than looking at the person you just fucked and seeing that it isn't the person you wish it was.