Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Shyt...OR get off the pot....

For the past two days I've found myself in a somber mood--- might have been because desipte my hopes Audra didn't win the Tony on Sunday or the fact that I've met someone who I like more than they like me and don't really know if I comfortable with that--- might also be because work is rough right now and I need to learn a shit load of stuff...

I'm also getting depressed about the DC "Gay" atmosphere-- it's literally depressing, enough to make one slit his wrist and thrown himself into the Potomac... but I shall not...

There are also quite a few "love/lust" interest and at this point I think I'm ready for a serious relationship.. at least a one on one connection so some of these guys are going to have to shit (not literaally) or get off the pot....

LeftmygirlnHYC is in town and I've got to tell him what I want and I know he's not ready for that... but my heart is......

soo.. we'll see how that goes.. hope everyone is well....

I'm out

No comments: