Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend Recap

Damn, it's Monday already!

I had a long packed weekend and I'm hoping the week goes fast, so I can get back home and relax.

So, Thursday, I found myself sitting in a theatre listening and watching a crazy ass musical. The entire time, I'm thinking to myself this is really bad! With the exception of one performer, the cast was just simply bad- and I couldn't decide if it was the script, the music, the direction, or that some peeps just can't act! (Sorry)... the singing was a little bit better and the dancing at least kept you interested. So, I trudged through it, smiled at the director when I saw him and said, well what else could I say, (I surely couldn't say wow, that was really bad, with the exception of the main chick, and the one song_... so I said, hey congratulations. I don't know exactly what I was congratulating him on- but hey had to say something.. and hey it's takes alot of work to put on plays.. so I'm going to give the man a break... so anyway, I departed from the theatre and stopped by one of my favorite South Side dips... had a glass of wine and carried my behind home.....

Friday, I found myself re-arranging the clutter on my desk.. actually got some clutter off my desk and than hung out with a co-worker for a minute.. (Well don't know if we really hung out, because we just bitched about our jobs).. so at any rate, left her, went home, walked the dog, chilled out.. hit the bar for a quick minute.. actually ended up meeting a cutie pie, we went home together, kissed like i dont know what.. laid up, hugged up ALL night, no sex- which was kewl... and just chilled.. I got up on Saturday, around 2pm and shyt, showered, and shaved and was ready to start the day...

So, I walked the dog, chilled out for a minute and then went to my "family reunion".. I discovered that I have family here in Chicago is two parts of the family were getting together so I found myself on the lakefront with my "family"... was crazy, just talking to everyone and I'm a few generations removed so, it's a challenge especially when you female cousins want to jump your bones..lol... and I'm being serious... had three of my older female cousin ask me "you sure u my kin".. by the end of the day I wanted to run away, but had alot of fun.. and it was refreshing until (yep, there's an until...) homophobia had to rear it's ugly head... it amazes me how people are homophobic and don't know it.. so were playing cards and there's alot of kids around, so a little boy who wasn't family, but was a freind of the family was chasing on of the cousin's around.. and out of my cousing mouth, the one who wanted to fuck me earlier comes... "Oh you like her baby... you ain't no kin to us is you... oh you like her baby, i'm glad... im glad you like girls and she likes boys and I'm glad you like her....".... All of a sudden all my damn, this is really kewl... stopped... I was frozen.. did I really hear what I thought I heard.. and that started a mini conversation that I really didn't want to be in attendance to hear... the punks this and that.. started and I quickly focused on diverting the conversation back to playing cards... Because I wanted to get up and leave... I no longer wanted to be apart of this family.. and of course since this was the first day that I was meeting everyone I didn't want to make the announcement that I'm Emotionalbrotha, your gay cousin...But, inside of me, for those one or two seconds that I froze I became angry, sad, frustrated, disappointed, upset, I wanted to punch the shyt out of someone because here it was again..... Homophobia had reared his ugly head.. and this wasn't the first time, that I had witnessed this behavior at a family event.. the last event I attended resulted in someone being called a "faggot" and a "sissy" and I knew that I would not attend events at that family members house any longer.. oh, and I forgot or maybe I blogged about this before but when a freind of the family invited me to join them on a trip to Jamaica only to turn around and punch me in the gut, by adding but you got to be straight! You got to bring a lady with you.. this is a straight couples event only and right then and there I knew I wouldn't be going to Jamaica with this crew and I would be avoiding this asshole like the plague...

So, anyway, the conversation was back on track and the Spades game was back on... we had to get up from the table cause we got whopped but it was all good.. I knew were I needed to stand with some of my family members and that was far back... I mean way back away from them.. and then I got to thinking about my life and alienation and how many times have I because of either fear or other's ignorance, how many times have I just ignore, avoided, or not stayed in contact with someone because of their comments relating to being gay.. and I think I have done that alot... which is good because I don't allow others to abuse me in regards to this but it's also fucked up because u miss out on part of the journey....

So, anyway.. after the BBQ, I found myself with my younger cousins, smoking.. drinking...watching tv... of course they wanted to talk about "hoes"... I hate that shyt.. straight men, crack me up with their I'm god's gift to the world BS.. so, anyway I found myself quickly at the door on my way home or to the club and most of Saturday night I don't remember..lol.. too much liquor and weed... I do know this though... I woke up in some strangers bed.. but nothing happened the night before.. I passed out and dude well went to sleep pissed off cause he thought he was fitten to get some... HaHa... anyway, supposedly, Jamacian said that I asked him for a kiss at the club... he said I was off the chain...lol.. No, he didn't give it to me.. he was trying to be up on his Ex.. who is some whack ass niggah, who I know.. but didn't know that was his ex.. the world is too damn small....lol...

So, anyway... On my way home... which it took me an hour... note, to self chill out on the drinking and next time go home with a stranger who lives closer to you...lol.. Just joking... So, on my way home, I decided to walk off the liquor and I took a walk thru the park... it was a pretty nice day, not to hot-- not to cold... I saw a few familiar faces and met this dude who ended up going home with me.. watching movies with me.. and the brotha cooked me some dinner.. it was all kewl.... until we were about to have sex.. and dudes booty was dirty... (I apologize to my str8 bloggers....).. so I said iight man, let's just chill out... kewl.. kewl.. watched movies... laid up... hugged.. in fact this morning the brotha said damn you hugged me all night.. I was like yeah that's me Mr. Cuddles...lol.. so anyway, was kewl.. woke up to him sucking me off... he gives good head and then he sat on my dick.. and i was like yo, hold up... get that towel right there, and blah blah blah.. so i started pumping and something told me to check to make sure everything was clean.. and i pulled out my dick and theres shyt on the condom... I'm like ok.. it's over -- (For gods sake).. I mean I know it's a booty but don't use me as a urinal.. that's just nasty... so I go get some toilet paper clean everything off.. remain calm... wash my man... and jump in the shower but not before i put dude out because now I'm turned off and you can't turn me back on....

I mean I hate that shyt,, I know it's a ass... but clean ur shyt than give it up.... don't give nobody gravy or dressing.. i want fresh salad, no croutons-- no dressing.. just fresh booty... so, all the hugging, and moving watching and u cooking me dinners is over... why cause u couldn't have enough respect not only for urself but for me... Dookieboy...LOL.....

LMAO... But, I had to get that off my chest... that is sooooo NASty.......

That's going to be dude's name from now on (saving it into my phone...).. I'm just plain ignorant.. and that was a wrap...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is nasty. Believe or not, many guys do not take care of themselves in order to participate in sexual acts like that. You would think if a bottom is a "true" bottom, he would keep up the maintenance for action like that, if planned or unexpected.

Homophobia will be here. I don't tolerate it, because we all need love. I do stress the fact that I find the alternative lifestyle deviant. However, that should not affect the love for the person or acceptance within family. It is nothing wrong in disliking what someone do, but to taunt them is another matter. We can love the person and hate their actions.

Ladynay said...

Sorry your fam made you feel uncomfortable.

St8's have anal sex too, so I wasn't offended. That was still nasty tho'