Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Winter Vacation Suggestions

I really don't have much to blog about, but I am thinking about taking a vacation. Yes, I will finally take a full fledge vacation this year- I have over 15 vacation days to use, so why let them cut them in half, when I can be sitting on an island, with a drink in my hand, and a smile on my face. Hell, maybe I'll even get my groove back.. I mean shyt Stella did, or at least partly- and I mean in her case, wouldn't be bad unless he was straight and was using me to get to the states to marry some chick.. and as long as I could still hit it what difference does it make... But then again, I would love to fall in love (with the right person this time)..

So, bloggers, what are your recommendations for a December vacation---

I'm thinking somewhere nice and hot and with clear blue water, good drinks, and just a few brothas that I could relax, kiss, smile, cuddle, and lay up with...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really have to admit, I need a vacation too! I haven't been on one since 2002. Just work, school, business traveling, events, but no personal relaxation time for me.

This year I vowed to take a real vacation.